This school year, I have the luxury of not going to school most Fridays. Please note, I DIDN'T say, "not working". You know what it's like. There's always laundry to do, or bills to pay, or meals to prep. (And in my case, a very spoiled cat who insists on being stroked at least every thirty minutes.)
Panera started sounding pretty good. I've only made the trek a few times so far, but here's some pointers I've learned so far:
- Get a Panera Bread rewards card.
- Bring your headphones.
- Don't forget your power cord.
- An insulated cup is a good idea.
- Take along an extra layer to throw on.
- Be prepared to wait on an Internet connection.
- Beware of criers, coughers, and chatterers.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, have & stick to a plan.
Dear Reader, what are you working on these days? Are there distractions that interfere with your productivity? What works for you when it comes to staying focused? Shall we pray with the psalmist for favor, help, and success?
May the favor[a] of the Lord our God rest on us;
establish the work of our hands for us--
yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17 NIV